Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

In having trouble with my emails I get a message something…

Customer Question
Hello in having trouble...

Hello in having trouble with my emails I get a message something has gone wrong and you need to put in your user name and pass word my user name is***@******.*** and have forgotten my pass word as never had to use it before I tried to reset my pass word but need the email to be sending and receiving for that to happen can you help me thank you ruthie

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

A couple of days ago I tried but couldn't do it because couldn't receive messages

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my lap top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It comes back to I need my pass word and user name

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/21/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.