Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I get to my bookmarks? Gmail. Web browser. Don't know…

How do I get...

How do I get to my bookmarks?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know how to troubleshhot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I also cannot see my history in order to clear it

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please give me a minute to review the question.

Thank you!

Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Are you there?

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=265af121-bbce-4a3f-b679-c4698a3435a3

Thank you.

I don't know what I'm doing!

I can help you retrieve the bookmarks by accessing your computer remotely. Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

Thank you.

I have already done that

You have not run the downloaded file. Please download and install the downloaded file.

Thank you.