Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had an uber account linked to my credit card My card was…

Customer Question
I had an uber...

I had an uber account linked to my credit card My card was compromised and my bank gave my a new credit card. I have tried to get a way to tell Uber I have a new card but I can't get through to you. I have since used Lyft but I would like an Uber account How do I tell you I have a new credit card?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I don't know who or how to contact you

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My phone is(###) ###-#### My E-Mail is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything I can think of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Noi

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/21/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 11 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Are you able to logn Uber via web using your Uber username and password?