Email

Connect one-on-one with a verified email technician who will answer your question

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All email technicians are VERIFIED
I have a yahoo account, and after I had set my password eons
Cris
Cris, email technician
Hi I have a yahoo account, and after I had set my password ***** ago, I saved it, so that when I log on it will automatically fill in the password ***** sign me in. Yesterday, I went to sign on as usu… read more
My husband can not sign into a game and I have no idea what
Tim
Tim, Bachelors in Information Technology
my husband can not sign into a game and I have no idea what to do. His email is***@******.***. The game is wgt golf tour … read more
I have been playing soltomania for a few years now and all
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I have been playing soltomania for a few years now and all of a sudden this morning I can't sign in as usual. They now want a playtika user name and password. I have never had one and don't know how t… read more
I have used a Yahoo email address for Google for years
Josh, It Support Specialist
I have used a Yahoo email address for Google for years recently I haven't been able to log in and I called the support number for Yahoo and they put us secure app on my Yahoo account but they told me … read more
Where do I buy more tokens, so I can keep playing? AOL.
Ugo A
Ugo A, BA/BS
Where do I buy more tokens, so I can keep playing? … read more
I have been playing games on facebook for years. On 11-11-17
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
I have been playing games on facebook for years. On 11-11-17 All of my games went crazy and went back to the beginning. I have spent money playing these games and want them back. Can they be fixed and… read more
I received a post card wanting me to repond asap to
Josh, It Support Specialist
I received a post card wanting me to repond asap to www.pch.com/actnow with the activation code: PC665. I am 82 and maybe I was doing it wrong. I also play your games for points but cannot figure out … read more
I want to cancel my POGO Account. I did ask for it to be
Josh, It Support Specialist
I want to cancel my POGO Account. I did ask for it to be cancelled a while back and just notice I have been charged $58.38. I am almost 80 years ild and had 2 strokes last winter and it has effected m… read more
Im having a problem with using my old email address for a
Richard, IT Manager
im having a problem with using my old email address for a Facebook game … read more
It disappeared. I opened an account about a week ago and it
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Bachelor's Degree
It disappeared. I opened an account about a week ago and it worked. A couple of days ago I went to log in and Yahoo doesn't recognize my email account. What gives? … read more
Im unable to log into my yahoo email it says my email
Bruce Wilner
Bruce Wilner, Master of Engineering
Im unable to log into my yahoo email it says my email doesn't exist anymore but I have used it since I got my phone a year ago. I put my email address in and enter my password ***** it says my passwor… read more
Somehow my pandora app was lost on my tablet and i cant
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
somehow my pandora app was lost on my tablet and i cant download with out an email and a password. I've used both of my email addresses and changed passwords a few times but it wont recognize the emai… read more
My friend bought a game online, which is mahjong tiles
Martin, Network Engineering Diploma
Hi my name is ***** ***** friend bought a game online, which is mahjong tiles deluxe, she played it for 5 years. The PC was not working. She bought a new PC, window 10, and she would like to have that… read more
Email hacked. I was still able to get in when they sent me
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
email hacked. I was still able to get in when they sent me a code to my cell phone but now I cannot get in at all. … read more
I have had an account to yahoo years. But I have not used it
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, email technician
Hi, my name is***** have had an account to yahoo for several years. But I have not used it except for Face Book. So yahoo closed my account, and please, please I need it back with my original e-mail a… read more
My fine won't log in, what's wrong and what must I do if it
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
My fine won't log in, what's wrong and what must I do if it keeps saying the information saved does not match the password ***** email...were as I've been using the same password *****… read more
My Microsoft Outlook does not recognize my password,
My Microsoft Outlook does not recognize my password, although it has done so before. I cannot get one sent to me because the email address is an old one that is no longer active. The questions also do… read more
I am locked-out of my email. It does not recognize me , but
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
I am locked-out of my email. It does not recognize me , but has me signed-in and letting me go everywhere except my email. It would not take my old ID that I have had since I had an email with yahoo o… read more