Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Logging onto my computer I received a message that my

Customer Question
Hi! Logging onto my...

Hi! Logging onto my computer I received a message that my password ***** incorrect for my Microsoft account. Never had a problem before this and I did not change my password. Message also said to go to account.live.com/password/reset

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Your first one.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Lap top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing. Not very technical.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/21/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the version of windows you are using?

And above the password ***** do you see an email address? If so, what is the email address?

Please let me know