Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have a gmail account that I've had since 2008. It has

I have a gmail account...
I have a gmail account that I've had since 2008. It has critical legal discovery in its emails. I went through a divorce and my wife hacked the account and changed the password. I'm unable to restore it. What can I do? Thx. Dee
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: It quit working the end of May of this year.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have accessed that on this computer. Used to have access on my phone---but that was hacked. Got a new one.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I I've tried to go to google restore 3x and restore it without success.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My attorneys are bugging me to get it restored. Its a 50MM case.
9/21/2017
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I am sorry to hear about the issue that you are having.

You will need to ask your attorney to file a subpoena with Google to have it released back to you if you are unable to verify your account through their system.

Do you know who and where I submit the subpoena to?

Unfortunately, no.

Your attorney should be able to find that information and know the process for you since that is a legal process.

Josh, Computer Enthusiast
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Thanks for requesting remote assistance service. Can you please advise your US phone number so we can have a private conversation to discuss the issue?
Josh, Computer Enthusiast