Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to a ride to Hollywood - it is my first time using…

Customer Question
I need to a...

I need to a ride to Hollywood - it is my first time using uber I am at CSUDH - Cal State U Dominguez Hills in Carson

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Computer I don't have cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Looking for a phone number trying to sign in all to no avail and I need to get to this Beverly HIlls political event in an hour or less

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

So I need to get a car should I just call a cab company?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/21/2017
Email technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 11 months ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

honestly you might want to just call a cab for this one.

uber has no phone number for this type of thing

they do business totally through the app

i can probably help get you through the signup process for the app, but if you are on a time limit, this is not the time to do it. It might take 5 minutes to load the app and register it might take a lot longer. I dont know what problem you are running into to get it registered.