Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Well we used to have you as a provicer and Im trying to

Customer Question
Well we used to...

Well we used to have you as a provicer and Im trying to recover an account I signed up for with it its been so many yrs i forget the password

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Not yet was seeing if there was any other way but seems not

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Sbcglobal.net

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its been yrs since i used the myspace but want to recover it i tried a few things via myspace but no luck without emai access

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It says this on myspace but did not work http://prntscr.com/gnp24w I have the full email and usernme of the account

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Email
9/20/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 12 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried anything?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,