Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have formed a group of 700+ people in my Gmail address…

Customer Question
I have formed a...

I have formed a group of 700+ people in my Gmail address book. How do I send one email to all of them?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

The group is separate from me regular contacts

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't. If I try to send an email.....they all bounce back to me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I love Gmail

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/20/2017
Email technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

To send an email to Group :

1. Open Gmail.
  2. Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
  3. Select the group on the left side of the page.
  4. Click the checkbox above the contact list or select the individuals you'd like to send to.
  5. Click the Email button above the contacts list.

Please do let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please do let me know if it worked.

Thanks,

Kumar