Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need help locating my e-mail - Since I purchased a smart…

Customer Question
Need help locating my...

Need help locating my e-mail - Since I purchased a smart phone I have lost mycomputers g-mail address ?Help

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

A little over a month ?

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I was accessing it on phone and on computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to set up a new account on computer and could not open new acount

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I use the same e-mail address for computer and phone?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/20/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Yes you can use your gmail account on your pc and on your phone

Please login here

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/