Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get into it, i have a gmail account and cannot get…

Customer Question
I cant get into...

I cant get into it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have a gmail account and cannot get into it. says i have no accound

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer:***@******.*** is the account you say i do not have one.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
9/20/2017
Email technician: Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Can you try accessing your account on a computer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist