Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have memory problems due to a coma that i was once in so…

Customer Question
I have memory problems...

I have memory problems due to a coma that i was once in so it makes it hard for me to remember my email address. but when i try to log in to my facebook acct. it says add my mobile phoner number, i don;t have one. what do i do to get into my facebook?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

About 2 weeks ago. my computer was down for a while. but it is up and working now

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usually i just hit the log on spot and it comes right up. but not anymore

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not much. i am pretty much computer illiterate LOL i just know how to talk to my friends

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that pretty much it. thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/20/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago

didn't hear back from you...