Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to change the credit card number that Google bills…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change the credit card number that Google bills monthly. Please tell me how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Sometimes by iphone, usually on my desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I just need a contact to report a change in my credit card number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. That's it, thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/20/2017
Email technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That is simple enough to do, unless you have some odd Google service I haven't heard of.

Simply, go to this link:

https://payments.google.com/#paymentMethods

(and if prompted to sign in to Google, sign in to your Google account that the payments are due to or for.)

Then, next to the credit card number you want to change, that is listed there, you click on

Edit.

And you enter the new info, Save the changed info, and that process should be complete.

Let me know whether you need further help with this or not, please, in Reply. Thanks.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(- If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help and advise you further to a solution.)