Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant remember my gmail password. its associated with a…

Customer Question
I cant remember my...

I cant remember my gmail password. its associated with a phone number that no longer exits.... and attached to a phone that will no longer turn on. my phone company can send me a code to order a new phone but i cant access my email to see it because i always used my current dead to see email. can i perhaps give you my wife's email to get a code for my gmail?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Friday night

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/20/2017
Email technician: Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Do you know any of the security question and answers that you have used while setting up the email account?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
no. and no
all would like is gmail to send a security code to my wife's gmail. so that i may reset my password

Please use the option Forgot your password, and try entering the email address that you have. Since you have forgotten the password, lost phone number, and not knowing the password, the last option is to check the email. They will check the email you are providing and if that is related to your account, they will send the code to your email. If I can access your computer, I can just try it.

Thank you.

Customer/p>
the email that i can provide is my wife's. and its not related because we didnt know eachother when i set up this gmail

Please try entering the email and check if you get the code on that provided email.

Thank you.

Customer/p>
they could not send the code to that provided email. i tried twice

Are you trying to do it from your computer. Right?

Were you able to access this account from your computer before?

Have you ever saved the account password ***** this computer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>