Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

My email is not working. I have not received an email in 3

Hi, my email is not working. I have not received an email in 3 hours and I have sent myself emails during that period. I looked into my Comcast account and there are no emails there also.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: HP Pavillion, about 3 years old Also, Iphone about 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went into my account and had Comcast send a signal to reboot my router. But I am not at home; I am at work.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: over the last few days, some people have told me my emails are bouncing back to them. However, I also received 100-150 emails during that period of time.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please note I just received 3 emails but there should be more.

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8d8bbbb1-0b6f-4c76-8455-a2b5a3bd0a90

Thank you.

Customer/p>