Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am getting "An error occurred when trying to process your…

Customer Question
I am getting "An...

I am getting "An error occurred when trying to process your bookmarks. Try again by refreshing your page." I am using Chrome and I have tried refreshing several times to no avail

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The last few days, I have tried refreshing to no avail and I do not have a back up for many of my bookmarks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time. By the way, I am in Fl. and we were hit by hurricane Irma.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/20/2017
Email technician: Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.