Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I lost my ability to sign on. Gmail, Table thru a google

I lost my ability to...
I lost my ability to sign on.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Table thru a google account
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have went through every step!
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, Thanks
9/20/2017
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

When you attempt to sign in, what occurs?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

It tells me that my sign-in - eugenehgeorge - is already in use.

Thank you for the update. It already being in use just means that the account exists, which is to be expected.

On the sign in screen, don't choose to create a new account, just choose to add your account. Are you able to do that?

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
It is correct.
I was connected to Jason and it took me to a payment option that I accepted but then nothing Happened.
It says you will respond by email, but that's the problem...I can't open my email!
I'm trying to get remote assistance but it won't go there!!!

************* Please call me!

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

Okay, I'm calling you now.

Thank you,

Regards, Sandy

The payment Information was corrected twice and my bank confirmed that your company already took the payment.

I will help you with this now.

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4289695f-8c2f-4ec0-8766-294924ec3a7a

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

I have fixed the issue over secure remote session. Thank you.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician