Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I opened a Gmail account for my

Customer Question
I opened a Gmail...

I opened a Gmail account for my wife,(*****@******.***), but when I try to sign in, it goes to my account, (*****@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

I just opened the new account for***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Google

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/20/2017
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 11 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi James, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Gmail account.

At the top right of the Gmail page there should be a little icon either with a photo of you or a big letter J.

If you click on that and select "Add account" it should take you to a page where you can log into your wife's account as well.

Let me know if you're able to do this.

Regards,