Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Had computer fixed and now I have a new outlook email. I can…

Customer Question
Had computer fixed and...

Had computer fixed and now I have a new outlook email. I can not see any of my mail I had on it. And can not receive emails open the new format. Can I get back to my old st

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Ever since I got my computer back.I have tried many ways to receive emails and can not I liked the old way, had no trouble

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I only work with my MAC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/20/2017
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 11 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply

momentarily.