Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I live in Liechtenstein (next to Switzerland) but in

Customer Question
I live in Liechtenstein...

I live in Liechtenstein (next to Switzerland) but in Switzerland there is no E-Mail address of Google (in short: contact is impossîble). They have only telephone support for Business Customers. Today I spent 2 - 4 hours to get into my 3 accounts (do NOT ask about my nerves). What has happened? Data theft? Inform your customer please directly (better to hear such News from Google itself than from the media). Additionally, I want to say: No Customer Service is a way to drive your customers crazy (Switzerland).

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Pearl, in Switzerland Google seems to have only Support for Business Clients. The Person I spoke with could not help me and there was/is no E-Mail address how to contact Google Germany, GB or so.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Normally on my PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried different times about sending a pass word to one of my other E-Mail accounts which worked partly. But moreover I have my 3 addresses for 3 different causes (every day account, professional and another) I could not enter professional Websites. When I entered one E-Mail address to receive a "recover" pass word, I did not receive anything / it didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you tell me has there been an interruption / malfunction of Google Services or were data stolen?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
9/20/2017
Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

So to clarify have you tried recovering your Gmail account with your telephone number?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

I tried a recover of my E-Mail addresses with my mobile but I didn't receive any Code.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist