Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Last night, remote assistant Ninja solved one problem for me

Last night, remote assistant Ninja solved one problem for me but introduced another. My Gmail address is <*****@******.***>but the Ninja changed it to <*****@******.***>. I m changing from Vodafone IP with address <*****@******.***> and asked to send all email to***@******.***. Now I get no email at all. Please Help. I don't know how to get rid of the 12 in my Gmail address. My Cell phone is 64 21 772556.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Since last night.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No not to my knowledge.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's about it.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when trying to access your correct gmail email address?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
no error message, Windows 10, desktop

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ycfvb76t
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Cannot send any message

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ycfvb76t
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. Note: Whenever you are in a wrong gmail email account, click on the big letter icon at the upper right corner, then click on the option Sign out, then sign in with the correct spelling of your gmail email address.

- (If needed, after clicking on the big letter icon at the upper right corner and "Sign out", then click on the down arrow icon next to the wrong gmail email address, then select / add your correct gmail email address, and sign in.)

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.