Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't login to my yahoo account, I haven't been able to…

Customer Question
I can't login to...

I can't login to my yahoo account

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Yahoo account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't been able to access it for a couple of months and tried the forgot password

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/20/2017
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 11 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

what is the email address that you are facing trouble accessing