Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Windows 10 Office Outlook 2007 keeps on crashing, At least…

Customer Question
Windows 10 Office Outlook...

Windows 10 Office Outlook 2007 keeps on crashing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

At least six months

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desktop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Outlook Diagnostics but it could not offer a solution

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Also slow to start

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,