arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other
Experience:  I have 4 yrs experience in helping customers who has trouble with Email
50085326

I need to change my google password, or retrieve the old

Hello , I need to change my google password ***** or retrieve the old one.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I think when I first bought the computer ub 2011 , not sure though
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: mostly on my computer , but I want to start using my phone , I am going to Vietnam in a month , so I would like to know passwords and such
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I click forgot password ***** then it wants to send a text to a phone that I had about 4 or v5 years ago , or wants to email a code to a yahoo email that I have not used in years. then I do not know how to proceed after this
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just my password ***** and i just added a new gmail , if this will affect anything

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below box to post your response

It would be difficult to recover gmail id if you have no access to gmail recovery options like recovery email and phone

But let me know your system automatically sign in on computer

I mean auto login to gmail account

Please download and run secure remote tool from below link

Click here to download

Double click file after download

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am a novice on the computer , should I just wait and let you fix it. and if you do . you of course send me the new password ***** user name right

Let me know once you run tool (double click downloaded file to run)

Hope you message me from Windows computer

arsufi2002, Other
Experience: I have 4 yrs experience in helping customers who has trouble with Email

This is Eric, one of the Certified Computer Techs here with Just Answer. I wanted to follow up with you and see if you were able to reset your password ***** gmail?

Please let me know at your earliest convenience and we will make sure that we get this taken care of for you.

Thanks,

Eric S.

.NET Client URL (Recommended)

please follow the link above, download the file, and start the application. I will be able to assist you once you do so.

Please let me know if you have any questions.