Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Help! I am trying to take down a facebook account and have…

Help! I am trying...

Help! I am trying to take down a facebook account and have only an email, no password, have contacted a friend and email has been erased from messenger app.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web brower

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All of them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The facebook account has a name or beginning of a possible gmail account per a friend contact. Could have several possibilities

9/20/2017
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Is the Facebook account owned by you?

No, it is my son's and he is in jail for a couple of years. He wants to take it down. He has given me several emails but none work except one and then I cannot access it because of no password ***** ***** or connected to my password. I contacted a friend and all he could see was a partial name of some sort but no real address.
What device?

Do you have a link to his profile?

If you provide me with the link, I can report the profile but it is not an instant process.

I have 2 facebook profiles that need to be removed that are his:
https://www.facebook.com/Sodapop113
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014368683074
They can contact me at my email address. I really need this done!

I can report the profiles but it can take a couple of days

Is that okay?

it the first link has been hacked.
Will you keep me posted??
First link has been hacked! Will they take them down or let me do it?

I will need to report the profiles which can take a couple of days.

Would you like for me to start the process?

Will they remove the profiles?

I cannot speak for them but they will remove it if it is requested properly.

can you guarantee that they will remove the profiles?

As much as I would love to guarantee the removal, I cannot make promises for their company since I am not employed by them and it is out of my hands.

Please try then! I will check daily to see if they are removed.

I have sent in the requests -- As I mentioned, the decision is not up to me but I have filled out the appropriate forms.

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Josh, Computer Enthusiast
The facebook profiles are still up.Melody Wilson