Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant log in to my yahoo email account... montys, web

Customer Question
I cant log in...

I cant log in to my yahoo email account...

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

Montys

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Im not that computer smart

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I go right to my aol mail why cant I do the same with yahoo

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/20/2017
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 10 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Yahoo account.

What happens when you try to login?

Regards,

Please reply in the chat box below