Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just got this installed to replace windows live by a pc…

Customer Question
I just got this...

I just got this installed to replace windows live by a pc co. When I try to send an email I press "TO" and i can't access the list to chose my recipient

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Not sure what you mean but I am not very literate, also my send message says send later and then the draft option pops up and says it wasn't sent

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It is an icon on my screen where my browers are just to access the incoming

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Again, i am trying to write and send a new e-mail??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Am i charged for this

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/19/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your computer have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,