Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had to do a master reset on my phone and cannot get into…

Customer Question
Hi , I had...

Hi , I had to do a master reset on my phone and cannot get into any old accounts or creat a new one making the phone unusable can you help PLEAS

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

On through the internet

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Only

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All the old user names, and even tried creating a new account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
9/19/2017
Email technician: Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Do you have a computer to try accessing the google account?

Are you chatting from a computer?

Thank you.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist