Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

All ov a sudden I lost my bookmarks on My Yahoo. Help,

All ov a sudden...

All ov a sudden I lost my bookmarks on My Yahoo. Help

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am stuppid 96 years old, world war 2 veteran need help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Why did my bookarks go away???

9/19/2017
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Is your Yahoo email currently working fine?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Viet - Email Tech
My e mail is working fine. I have windows 10

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=73b3d1d9-321e-496d-9c08-48385124ee3f
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Thank you for the remote support session. Summary: The Yahoo bookmarks server is down as of now, so please try again in 24 to 48 hours. In the mean time, you can use the bookmarks at the top in your Chrome internet program, or the bookmarks icons on your Desktop screen, which I have set up.

Please let me know if there is still any issue later on. Thank you.

Your Yahoo Bookmarks should work by now. Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you for your patience.

Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech