Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't seem to access it. Haven't used it for a time but it…

Customer Question
Can't seem to access...

Can't seem to access it. Haven't used it for a long time but it should still be good as far as I know.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Haven Haven' Haven't tried to use it in over a year so I don't know if it is still a valid email address.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can it become valid again if it expired?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/19/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What is the email address in question?

An AOL Mail account will

• expire and be marked for deletion
  • after ninety (90) days of inactivity

The mail account can be used again if no ones else took the email address