Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot log in, my intuit password isvnot accepted, & I…

Customer Question
I cannot log in...

I cannot log in , my intuit password ***** accepted, & I cannot change it

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No directions were sent

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Email & tablet,

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It does not give me the information to change the password ***** give me the original password

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/19/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Let me try from my side for you

What is your phone number, email or user ID?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
don't want to securely connect

Please ignore that it's automated

Please check your mail if you received a mail?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
cancel my account and request not satisfied with just answer

Sorry about that, didn't you receive the mail?