Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Husband has tried unsuccessfully at opening his account. You…

Customer Question
Husband has tried unsuccessfully...

Husband has tried unsuccessfully at opening his account. You are dealing with people whom are not computer savey help please

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

We have phoned number 1(###) ###-####they spoke in rapid French and then english

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

By computer at home. He has all his payroll stubs and security licence prints at his gmail account and he can not acess this info

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Opening his account with***@******.*** ***@******.*** then given a password ***** he might remember but guess nothing?help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope just how to access his account and can he not have a password ***** easier remembering?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/19/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 11 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you currently able to receive text messages at your phone number ending in 01 ?

I did receive a response to my phone # and the message stated to go to ww2.justanswer.com/help which I have done and now I see to going in circles(not happy)

Thank you. I can have a password ***** code sent to you.