Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed it inadvertly & I want it back, Gmail, I need to…

Customer Question
I changed it inadvertly...

I changed it inadvertly & I want it back

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I need to get my e.mail back. I inadvertly changed it last night and replaced it with my account number

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to changed it back and nothing worked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Just get me my e.mail back

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Email
9/19/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 12 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://www.gmail.com

Are you brought into the wrong inbox?