Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Google changed my email address. I want my old address, as…

Customer Question
Google changed my email...

Google changed my email address. I want my old address, as everyone and all contacts have it. They changed it from***@******.*** to***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Google express

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes and that is how it got confused, They would not except my id and password ***** in the process of getting new ones, they used my id as my new email address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, other than making the changing of ID and password ***** and getting my old email address reinstated

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/19/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://www.gmail.com

Does it bring you into the wrong inbox?