Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

In the write window that bar that contains the send button…

Hi in...

Hi in the write window that bar that contains the send button is missing. Hoe do I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Time warner

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through firefox

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Removed thunderbird and redownloaded new but did not fix. don't know what else to try

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Are you facing this issue on Mozilla Thunderbird email application also are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Windows xp

OK and are you facing this issue on Mozilla Thunderbird email application?

payment for remote support failed.have you tried updating the payment info and saving it.

It still shows payment failed but we will go ahead with remote support.Please give me a moment to send you the link to get remote support tool.

Here is another tool to do remote support it’s called Team Viewer, to download it click on this link https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe download, open it and then let me know the id and password it shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window or this chat page. Closing the Team-viewer window will terminate the remote session too so please do not close Team-Viewer window after you give me the id and password.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
id 130 887 519 pw 8997

Thank you.One moment please.

The problem had been solved. Please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/
Sincerely,

John, Email Support Specialist