Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need a uber driver in coral fla to pick someone up I live…

Customer Question
I need a uber...

I need a uber driver in coral fla to pick someone up I live in Kentucky has no way to get to the airport I'm going to have to pay with a visa can you help me to get her to the airport her flight leaves at 3:00pm

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Any way I can talk to a live person on the phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help to my friend to the airport she has no money her daughter got her the ticket but they have

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/19/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

What do you mean how has this been happening my friend needs a ride she and her daughter had a fight her daughter kicked her out she had to sleep outside last night can you get her a ride I'm paying because she has no money
No bye

Flagged to moderator.