Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I opened new account attila Horvat is the name and I have…

Customer Question
I opened new account...

I opened new account attila Horvat is the name and I have email address***@******.*** and I can get in I was there yerstoday and just not long a go and I spend 58 dollars there so far but I can't even find it anywhere now

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Hotmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started basically straid a way I had problems,first it was excepted and now it's not I need my account back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That I have one tagged account with hotmail but that's not the one I am after that's at least close to two years old

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/19/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens now when you try to sign in?

Please let me know