Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I get message: live.com not responding. I'm in Windows 10…

Customer Question
I get message: live.com...

I get message: live.com not responding. I'm in Windows 10 using MS Edge and Outlook.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

3 weeks.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried the CenturyLink help desk. their agent came onto my computer and checked it out and decided it was not their problem and I should contact Microsoft.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I'll let him ask me questions he needs to know to come up with a solution.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/19/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S