Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

TRYING TO SET UP A NEW VECHICLE CAN YOU HELP AM A DRIVER..

Customer Question
TRYING TO SET UP...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

TABLET...

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

AS I HAVE SAID AM TRYING TO SET UP A NEW 7 PASSANGER SUV. AND CANCELL MY 2014 SIERRA FOR SERVICE..CAN NOT GET DOCUMENTS SENT NOT SURE WHAT IS GOING ON...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO TRYING TO START DRIVING IN THE MORNING..

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you referring to Uber?
  2. Do you have a computer right now to better set this up?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess