Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I accidently Sync my email accounts. How do I unsync them? I…

I accidently Sync my...

I accidently Sync my email accounts. How do I unsync them?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

I use outlook and***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my laptop I just go to Mail. I have Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Settings and all thet 10 will show. I am new to Windows 10. Therefore I am lost. I think I hate it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I have one email Outlook address that will not let me reset my password ***** I can delete that one.

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Viet - Email Tech
No I just don't want the email Sync I don't want my private email address used by anyone but me. That address is ***@******.***
How will I know when remote Assistance is connected?

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=86e6b2f8-6a92-477d-a39b-46f8ff1810b6
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Connected, working on issue. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.