Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Keep getting enter your user name and ...... OUtlook 2016…

HI- Keep getting enter...

HI- Keep getting enter your user name and ...... OUtlook 2016 tried the delete any mail over 9999

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

On my phone I get e-mails but my PC is stuck on 9/15

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried the remove mail over 9999 ok

9/18/2017
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Viet - Email Tech
Outlook 2016
Please let me know when you are ready

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9c0394fa-5745-448e-af4e-b372981847c6
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.