Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

New computer. transferred documents, programs, etc. cannot…

Customer Question
New computer. transferred documents...

New computer. transferred documents, programs, etc. cannot get access to email and have been trying for months my email was***@******.*** I'm getting very upset with yahoo ***** ***** Kelly my phone number is(###) ###-####and yahoo keeps saying that is not my number but I've had this number for 20 years

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

3 months

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I go to my yahoo mail account and I'm always asked for my password ***** what ever I give them am advises WRONG It has always been***@******.*** and my password ***** been Casey666 for years

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All of tham

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get me on

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/18/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What happens when you try resetting your password?

And how many times today have you tried to reset the password?