Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Two problems. 1-I cannot change my billing information by…

Customer Question
Two problems. 1-I...

Two problems. 1-I cannot change my billing information by going to my account. It tells me all my current info but will not allow me to change my credit card number. I follow the instructions to the letter and yet it will not allow it to be changed. Without this live.com/hotmail.com cannot renew my subscription. Help.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I need to talk with you to explain. (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. My number 2 problem is that I cannot permanently change my font when writting an email. THAT is driving me crazy.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/18/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

OK I'm ready to receive........

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

PC HP Win 10
laptop

Allright. Im sending the connection steps now. Once I connect and solve the issue there will be an additional 30$ fee payable when I successfully resolve these issues. If i cant fix the issues , then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1c4cc17c-d087-4e7a-9ec2-60dcabe10e7b

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

I've decided to go a different way...........

Allright, in that case here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0