Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I do not remember my password and the screen for user name…

Customer Question
I do not remember...

I do not remember my password ***** the screen for user name says that the user name is wrong. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

The user name has not changed for several years but the password ***** been changed several times since May 2017.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This has been going on for a couple of days,,,could have gone haywire because we had a hurracain about the same time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help please!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/18/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S