Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get into my email. I have forgot password and when I…

I cant get into...

I cant get into my email. I have forgot password ***** when I try to do a password ***** it wont accept the code that I get to reset

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

30 days ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my phone but cant get access on tablet or laptop now

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Reset with code multiple times with no resuls

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just had computer issues and they had to work on my computer last night from a company called renew

9/18/2017
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Dustin, Email Specialist
windows 10. You may do remote assistance
is anyone here

Im here. Just a moment please

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7a3ba57f-4487-4f49-8a2a-9d70cf6af363

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

I believe we have finished up pour session.

Dustin S

Here is the link to cancel the subscription

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/399