Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot forward mail to another member. I do not receive the…

Customer Question
Cannot forward mail to...

Cannot forward mail to another member. I do not receive the cc/bcc when I

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Can not forward e-mail to other members, do not get cc/bcc when clicking on

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Every thing I can. It workd sometime but most of the time it does't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Why does;t it work is there something wrong with the setting

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/18/2017
Email technician: Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.