Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

All of a sudden I do not have the line about my email where…

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden I do not have the line about my email where you can create, reply, delete, etc. How do I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Windows email. BEX.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Thru my PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried all the boxes at the top like Tools, etc.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/18/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S