Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed my email address on my laptop so not confuse it…

Customer Question
I changed my email...

I changed my email address on my laptop so not confuse it with my desktop . now I cannot get in to my laptop account

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I do it with my desktop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Several to no avail

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/18/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What version of windows do you have on your laptop?

windows 10
I would rather not as I am not using laptop for this contact
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 10 months ago

By the time you had responded it was well past the end of my night shift. Mya fternoon shift has just started.

When you say you cant get into the laptop account, do you mean that you cant even get the windows 10 computer to start due to the password?

Or, can you boot and get to the desktop but its a specific email account or other account that you cant get into on it ?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

To get back to me , either check your email. View one of the messages from justanswer that says you have received a reply or a message, open the message. Then inside it click the button that says view or reply on justanswer. That will bring you back to this page where you can scroll down and reply.

Or, go to justanswer.com, login at the top right. Then click my questions at the top right. Then, you will see our question listed there. Click the question, scroll down and reply!

I solved my own problem. No further assistance needed.
No, I do not any further contact.

Allright, all the best and thank you for trying out justanswer.