Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not receiving emails on my gmail: [email protected],

I am not receiving...

I am not receiving emails on my gmail:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

This started Sept. 14, 2017. I am able to send emails, but do not receive. I have sent emails to myself from various email accounts.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All three. My desktop (web browser), my tablet and my iphone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried checking the filters but all look correct. I have not made any changes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I did receive an email from someone that was strange? Questions asked in email dod not make much sense, bit It was related to a conversation I had with a business associate so I replied. Seems like since then this started? His email is***@******.***. Maybe it was nothing...

9/18/2017
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

If you send an email to yourself, is that email received?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It shows as "sent" on my sent folder, but I do not receive it
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, tell me what to do?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am waiting for a response?

Do you have a website linked to the dlti.us domain?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I think so so. My website is: www.dlti.us
So I used Google Suite to be able to use the dlti.us domain as my email

Ok, if I check it it is not currently working, you see this as well?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What do you mean, "If I check"

If you check your website, meaning go to it and check if it is now running.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Oh, ok. I'll check it.

ok thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
dlti.us website is not working

ok, this is also why you are not receiving emails, as the domain is not functioning correctly.

Who do you use to manage and host the domain?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hyperstreet
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need to contact my website host to correct the problem?

Ok, this is where the isssue is going to lie, as Gmail only uses the services from them. If the website does not work it means the domain is not working and any services from it such as email. Call them on(###) ###-####and have them check the issue with the domain on their system.

Once they get it live again it will work for the email and for the website

Let me know how you go please.

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok I will do this.