Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I thought I knew my password on my backup laptop PC, but it…

Customer Question
I thought I knew my...
I thought I knew my password ***** my backup laptop PC, but it is being rejected. I also was asked for a PIN number - which I don't even know. Please help. I am sending this message from my main (Desktop) PC.Peter McBride***@******.***
Cell phone 1-***-***-****
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/18/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I am puzzled - didn't know I would be sent to "Just Answer" - my laptop PC is still under warrantee. And I purchased it with a service contract from Staples. Why am I being charged. I see no obvious fault on my part. I suspect the data base at where-ever has been corrupted, not my fault. The password ***** was using has not been changed by me!Some messages came up in the past, when I just deleted them my laptop PC would still come on.

Okay I understand, would you still like my help?

I can 100% assist you here but you would need to be onboard to use our service